For just £8 we can give you 8 VIP Passes at Ministry of Paintball!
Ministry of Paintball is the world’s largest paintball and is renowned as the industry leader in customer service. There are over 140 action and adrenalin packed locations in the UK alone where you can have a day of using friends and family as moving targets.
- All fields have multiple mission scenarios and experienced safety marshalls on hand to provide you tactical guidance as you splatter your friends with little balls of paint.
- VIP Entry is normally 25 pounds per person and for just ONE POUND you can gain VIP ENTRY which can be booked any time over the next 6 months. How good is that!!
- VIP Entry includes priority booking, all equipment hire including all the gear to make you look and feel the part: mask, coveralls, hood, battlepack and chest protection for ladies.
- Of course the latest semi-auto gun is included with unlimited free gas refills to keep the action flowing all day and at some locations we also throw in a free lunch to keep you full of energy.
Ministry of Paintball are famous for what they do that is why Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone and McDonalds, to name but a few have featured them in their TV ads which is the ultimate stamp of approval.
Just go online and check out ministryofpaintball.com/8for8 and they will help you with any questions that you may have.
With Ministry of Paintball it's always Time to Play.
Terms and Conditions
- Paintballs are NOT INCLUDED in this offer.
- Advanced bookings are essential and subject to availability, please try and book at least two weeks in advance.
You will be required to pre purchase your 1st 100 paintballs at £11.50 per player at the time of your booking.
- If a player fails to attend the event they will lose their pre-payment and are no longer entitled to receive their first 100 paintballs.
- Entry tickets (Digital or pre-paid) must be presented on the day of the event along with your booking confirmation form otherwise the full entry fee of £25 per person will be payable.
- Games cannot be cancelled or moved within 2 weeks prior to the play date. If this is moved it is subject to whether the site can accommodate the remaining players on the date you wish to move from.
- The supplier holds Public Liability Insurance, Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense. On arrival at your paintball day you will have to sign a personal registration form which releases and indemnifies responsibility of any personal injuries.
- Please arrive at the specified time on your date of play as there is a safety briefing which cannot be missed for safety purposes!
- Minimum age is 12 but locations do vary so please check that your chosen location has the minimum age policy you require by clicking the relative dot on the locations map.
- There is no disabled access.
- There is a late cancellation fee of £5.00 if you cancel within 3 days before your booking.
- There is a discretionary £5 per person levy by sites for the non-attendees of a group of 8 or more.
- The national average number of paintballs used for a full day is 500.