Home Portal is a FREE online service open to everyone who has purchased swimming lessons. At home, via the portal access you will be able to easily view assessment information held in your child's account. As lessons are taught teachers who continually assess children will add updates within 48 hours, so you can track progress. (NB. Not all areas of an award are assessed each week). Parents/guardians will also be able to move stages, make payments & receive updates on their children’s swimming development.
How can I access the Home Portal?
In 3 steps, once you’ve purchased swimming lessons for your children, as parents/guardians you’ll need:
- To register with us, this will give you lots of benefits and you can pick up your FREE 1Life card at reception.
- Next to activate your child's account simply visit the home portal here »
- Follow the instructions and add in your 1Life Card Number (this will be on your 1Life card confirmation email), DOB and your postcode and off you go!
What information can be accessed online through the home portal?
For security on the child's first name and their assessment will appear on their record viewed online. No other contact details are visible.
What are the benefits?
Once you’ve registered for the FREE online service, Home Portal, you’ll:
- Get regular communication and alerts via email
- Be able to move classes easily as your child progresses
- Save time queuing at reception having to re-enrol, as you can top-up payments for lessons online at a time convenient to you
- Choose to spread the payments monthly, as you can convert to paying for lessons by direct debit
What happens if you don’t have internet access?
For those customers without internet access children's progress reports will be made available from the centre upon request to the swimming co-ordinator.