This October half term, nationwide Fit For Sport Activity Camps are back putting smiles on the faces of kids!
For children aged 5-12 years old
Join Fit For Sport this October Half Term for an action-packed week of fun!
Fit For Sport’s amazing programmes from summer will be back in full swing this October half term, including the exciting game of JagTag American Football, the Olympic Legacy Legends programme and Elmer the Elephant themed activities.
On top of this, there will be plenty of witches and wizards themed fun, multi-sports, arts & crafts, team games, outdoor adventures and much more – there’s fun for everyone so don’t miss out!
Fit For Sport’s goal is to ensure every child enjoys the feeling of being healthy and active, as such, it’s their aim to provide a vast range of activities to ensure that every child who attends, thoroughly enjoys their camp experience.
We look forward to welcoming you this October half term!
Parent feedback: “Can I go back tomorrow? Best review a kid can give.”
Book via www.fitforsport.co.uk or call their friendly bookings team on 020 8742 4990.
Take advantage of Fit For Sport’s 10% early bird discount by quoting ‘OCT10’ when securing your booking. Valid until Friday 11th October.
We run Activity Camps at the following centres:
- Downham Health & Leisure Centre – more activity info »
- Grantham Meres Leisure Centre – more activity info »
- Great Dunmow Leisure Centre – more activity info »
- Harpenden Sports Centre – more activity info »
- Lord Butler Leisure Centre – more activity info »
- Willesden Sports Centre – more activity info »
- Woughton Leisure Centre – more activity info »