Football is back
Football is back at Cotlandswick Leisure Centre!
Following the recent government advice, the football pitches will be re-opening on Monday 3rd August!
We have been working hard over the lock down period to ensure our users are able to return as safely as possible to get back to playing the sport they love. Please see the below changes/amendments which have been made to ensure you have a safe visit to our football pitches:
- Changing rooms & showers will remain closed.
- One-way system implemented from the car park, to your pitch, back to your car.
- Pitch gates and outdoor touch points to be sanitised before every session.
- Hand sanitiser available on arrival and exit of football pitches
- Plastic screen at the reception desk
- Covid-19 risk assessment will need to be submitted to the centre if you’re an FA chartered team.
- Data capture will be needed from every individual playing on our pitches to assist with NHS track and trace if necessary.
- Contactless Payments – All pitch payments to be made either over the phone when booking on via the card machine on arrival. Cash and cheque payments will not be accepted at this time.
If anyone is displaying coronavirus symptoms, please do not come to the centre until government guidelines have been followed.
Football bookings are currently disabled on the App and web systems until we are fully operational again.
To make a booking
Please email: SDMcotlandswick@1life.co.uk
or phone: 01727 822 447.