Our Swimming Pools at Downham, Grantham (Main Pool), Lord Butler, Wyboston, Woughton , Deepings
and Willesden are all back open and Great Dunmow, Princess Royal Sports Arena and Bourne will be reopening on 5th October.
We are working hard on the reopening of all other pools and will update in due course.
Pay & Play Golf
Book a round of golf at Windmill Hill on a pay & play basis
Perfect your swing and practice your technique on our driving range
Looking to improve? Get personal tuition from one of our Pro's
Weddings, wakes, parties, celebrations and conferences...
Windmill Golf Course Now Open
As you may already have heard the Government has now authorised the re-opening of golf courses, with a number of social distancing actions to be implemented to ensure players can remain safe, Windmill Golf is now open.
TeeTimes available to book daily from 0700-1800
Whilst we are delighted the course has been able to open, to ensure staff and player safety we have implemented the suggested government and Golf England recommendations and ask you to adhere at all times, including the following:
- You may only play with 1 other person from your household or another house hold. Three and four Balls will not be permitted.
- Lone players are permitted.
- Buggies are permitted but you may only share with someone from your own household.
- Follow the on site directional signage.
- The building will be closed other than the rear balcony entrance for bookings and payment, along with the downstairs washroom for toilet and hand washing use only. No showers or locker use permitted.
- Wash / Sanitise hands upon arrival and departure as provided stations
- Practice greens will not be in use
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before booked tee time and leave immediately after completing your round.
- Do not putt your ball into the hole – liners will be provided.
- Course Benches and Ball Cleaners will not be in use.
- Rakes will also be removed from bunkers.
- Follow the below player guidelines at all times
Welcome to Windmill Hill Golf Centre
Windmill Hill Golf Centre is a friendly pay & play course and a hot spot for golfers in Milton Keynes. Designed by Sir Henry Cotton (winner of the Open Golf Championship in 1934), the superb 18 hole golf course is renowned for its spectacular tree lined course and long, flat fairways.
In addition to the picturesque course, Windmill Hill hosts a 23 bay covered floodlit driving range, practise greens and chipping areas so that you can perfect your swing and practise your putting before taking to the first hole. Round off your stay in our newly refurbished clubhouse, with a fully licensed bar and all day catering, also available for hire for weddings, wakes, parties and business conferences.
Hole 1 Flyover
You can see flyovers of all 18 holes here
Our Facilities & Activities
Where To Find Us
Windmill Hill Golf Centre
Windmill Hill Golf Centre, Tattenhoe Lane, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 7RB
Check our centre opening times below
|Clubhouse, Driving Range & Golf Course|
Monday – Sunday
|7:00 am - 6:00 pm|